- The original name for the project was 'Legacy', but after some research we found that this was already the name of a magazine focussing on war veterans and military personnel.
Was it difficult creating a magazine for the community?
- I think the biggest challenge when creating the magazine was deciding on what content would interest fans. As it had never been done before, we had to establish a content plan from scratch.
Were there any pages from the magazine that were cut/ removed from your original draft?
- Yes, we had to remove quite a few pages from the magazine simply because of the deadline. The ideas and articles we created will most likely resurface in future issues #TheAnimusArchives
Why is the magazine quarterly and not monthly?
- Work schedules are the main reason for this unfortunately. We simply wouldn't have enough free time to make one every month. Making it quarterly means that the issues are not rushed in order to meet deadlines. #TheAnimusArchives
How did you decide on what to use on the front cover?
- We realised early on that the longest article in the magazine would be the review of #AssassinsCreedOdyssey. As the review was written whilst playing as Kassandra, it made sense to have her on the cover #TheAnimusArchives
Will the magazines ever be available in print, rather than digital copy?
- We would absolutely love for this to happen one day, but I think it could be too early to say how big this project will grow to. Maybe one day if it really takes off.