According to an anonymous 4chan user, Ubisoft are set to reveal an Assassin's Creed 1 remake at their E3 Conference, alongside a new Splinter Cell game and The Division 2.
The post begins with the user stating that they cannot reveal their identity, a feature that leads us to question the authenticity of the rumour.
Although many fake Assassin's Creed rumours have been circulated recently on the platform, the user admits that quite a few bits of information have been correct.
- The next Assassin's Creed Game will not be revealed at E3 2018.
- An Assassin's Creed 1 Remake will be revealed at E3 2018.
- Regarding the next game: the user will not comment on the game's title, modern day or story.
- You play as a half-Greek orphan mentored by an older Bayek. You basically act as his side kick essentially for most of the game. Bayek is also playable in small sections of the game similar to Aya.
- Aya is not in the game. (No reason is given for this)
- All of Greece is explorable including the Aegan Sea and the islands and parts of Asia Minor including Troy and Miletus.
- Naval gameplay is back and has a bigger presence than Origins but less of a presence than Black Flag. (This is a feature that was stated in previous rumours)
-Combat and parkour remain the same only with major improvements and different upgrades. Parkour is upgradeable too. (If this is true, it will be the first time in an AC Game that Parkour Abilities have been upgradeable)
- You'll have to wait until next E3 to learn more". (If true, this suggests that the next game may have a 2019 release window)
Please note that this is the latest in a long line of rumours regarding Assassin's Creed, and we cannot prove or dismiss the claims made in the post.
What do you think about the claims?
Could we be seeing an Assassin's Creed 1 remake reveal at E3, or is this just another fake rumour?